Feedback or Complaints
Pulse Energy aims to provide you with the best service possible. For any feedback, compliments, or if you would like to make a complaint, you can do so by filling in the form below.
Our Customer Services team is trained in dealing with complaints and will ensure you are treated courteously and with respect.
- Our staff will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 2 working days (excluding time for delivery) and respond to you within 7 working days to inform you of the steps to be taken to reach a resolution.
- We will attempt to resolve your complaint within 20 working days, however, in some cases, where it may take up to 40 working days to resolve, we may write to you to explain why this will take longer. We may also ask you to put your complaint in writing to help us better resolve your complaint.
Our complaints resolution process is free and we are committed to delivering fair and effective outcomes in good faith.
Feedback or Complaints Form
Utilities Disputes Ltd.
We will always do our best to resolve any issues with you. However you may take your complaint to the office of Utilities Disputes Ltd. as a deadlocked complaint if:
- We have not resolved your complaint within 20 working days and have not written to you explaining why we need more time to reach a resolution, or
- We have taken longer than 40 working days to resolve your complaint, or
- You are not happy with our proposed resolution.
Utilities Disputes Ltd. provides a free and independent complaint handling service for electricity and gas complaints. Your complaint may also be deadlocked:
- If during our resolution process Utilities Disputes Ltd. is satisfied that you would suffer unreasonable harm waiting any longer, or
- If it would otherwise be unjust to wait any longer.
Powerswitch is a free and independent energy price comparison website: powerswitch.org.nz