Pari’s Peri Peri Chicken
Note: Prepare this in the morning or the night before as marination requires 8 hours.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Chopped parsley
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 3 tsp garlic
- ½ brown onion peeled, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar (or red wine)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli powder or crushed chilli (optional)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Throw all the marinade ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute
- Lather up the chicken with the marinade and let it marinate in the fridge for a recommended 8 hours.
- Remove the marinated chicken from the fridge and fry, grill, bake or barbecue until it’s cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.