Daniel Lienert Brownies
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 splash vanilla essence/extract
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ½ cups chocolate drops
- Handful of raspberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease or line a pan or brownie tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter and sugar until combined.
- Add in the eggs and beat one at a time, then add the vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, cocoa, chocolate drops and a pinch of salt. Mix until it’s all combined
- Pour the batter into your greased pan and scatter optional raspberries on top. Place the brownie in the oven for 20-25 minutes or 15 minutes for a really gooey brownie.
- Let it cool off for 5-10 minutes and enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or fresh Greek yoghurt!