Ethan de Groot’s Roast Beetroot Salad
This is a nice healthy salad using only a few ingredients!
- 4 medium beetroots, peeled and diced into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 bag baby spinach
- Juice of 1 Lemon (optional)
- ½ cup pine nuts or almonds
- 120 g feta
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan bake.
- Grab a roasting dish, line it with baking paper and pop the beetroot in. Add the balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil and mix through.
- Roast the beetroot for 20-25 minutes until it’s nice and tender. Remove from the oven and allow the beetroot to cool in the roasting dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, throw in the spinach, beetroot, nuts, feta and lemon juice. Mix it all together.