Rob's Cob Loaf
- 4 rashers ham or bacon
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 bag of fresh spinach (Add as much as you like)
- Onion soup mix
- 250 gm sour cream
- 250gm cream cheese
- 1 bread cob loaf
- Cut the top off the cob loaf and put it to one side.
- Scoop out the bread from the inside of the loaf leaving just the shell.Keep the inside of the loaf and put it to one side.
- Chop up the bacon or ham and onion and chuck it into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix it all up with a large spoon.
- Get a mate to do the dishes!
- Spoon the mixture back into the empty cob loaf. Sprinkle with a little cheese and place the top of the cob back on.
- Get the extra bread that you removed from the loaf and break it up into bite sized pieces. Sprinkle it around the outside of the loaf on the baking tray
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes
- Take it out of the oven, remove the top and dip the bread bits into the dip mixture.
This is the perfect snack to enjoy with the crew when watching a game of footy!